Sunday 13 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #1


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by booksbiscuitsandtea where we all get to show off what books  we have purchased, acquired or have been given over the course of the week. I love seeing what new books people have got so check it out over at Vicky's blog.

This week (it wasn't technically this week but who cares) I have bought three physical books - The Grapes of Wrath by Steinbeck, Fingersmith by Sarah Waters and The Twelve by Justin Cronin


and one ebook - Goodbye to Berlin by Christopher Isherwood


All of these books are high on my TBR list. And how good is that Vintage classic cover of Goodbye to Berlin?! Gorgeous.


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh you got some really interesting books this week - I really hope you enjoy them! :)

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books. I need to get The Twelve. Enjoy :)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/10/showcase-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new books! Happy reading!

    My book recap: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/10/sundays-weekly-book-recap-39.html

    ReplyDelete